VACS LAUNCHES MEASURES TO PREVENT AND FIGHT AGAINST THE CORONAVIRUS (nCOV) OUTBREAK
Facing the complicated situation of the acute respiratory disease caused by strains of the new coronavirus (nCoV), VACS has actively carried out measures to control and prevent nCoV according to the instructions and implementation of the Vietnamese Ministry of Health and airport authorities:
- The company informs employees about the disease situation and preventive measures.
- Employees must fill out medical forms before entering the company.
- Performing random body temperature check at security gate and health monitoring.
- All employees must maintain general hygiene in the workplace and wear masks while working.
- Staffs have to ensure compliance with rules and procedures on washing, sterilization, cooling, heating and keeping temperature and time.
- Frequent disinfection throughout public areas of caterer such as toilets, canteen, doorknobs, locker rooms and so on.
- OPS staffs are required to wear gloves & masks when loading meals on board.
- Installing sanitizer at high-risk areas: production area, on trucks, loading bay, etc.
- HR Department regularly updates and propagates about disease prevention via internal communications including news bulletin board.
Body temperature check at the security gate of VACS